The youngest mountain range in the world is not just one of the most fascinating sections of hills but also home to various cultures, traditions,Tour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The youngest mountain range in the world is not just one of the most fascinating sections of hills but also home to various cultures, traditions, values, festivals, temples, rebel movements and several other aspects to human life. From being the birthplace of yoga to the origin of some of the greatest rivers in the world, Himalayas are magical. Dive deep with us in this holistic and fun journey to explore this unknown side of the Himalayas, in Indian state Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand is located in the north of India and west of Nepal, starting from the plains around 200 meters, the Himalayas are touching the sky here till 7800+ meters. Some of the most beautiful grasslands to old Himalayan villages, this state is full of cultural colors and traditional festivals. Join this program not just as a trip to India but an immersive experience into yourself. This is a land where people connected with the soul before they crossed the oceans to meet other cultures.
We are going to explore some villages, understand how some nonprofit is helping these remote villages, the situation of migration up in these ancient villages and making them call ghost villages, beautiful lakes and grasslands, rafting in the Ganga, ancient temples and some spiritual caves. Some days of yoga in the yoga capital town and how about staying in a village in a national park with the highest density of tigers in the world (we are not going to typical safari) and understanding their challenges of being there in a sustainable way! Maybe our words are limited to explain the beauty and depth of this land but the experience will be a lifetime memory for sure.
We are looking for young minds with thousands of questions and desire to break the boundaries of society, the one who wants to learn more than the usual and flexible to explore a culturally impactful country like India.
Email us to get a detailed itinerary for the same. Sign up for this journey now as seats are limited to 12 each for both editions.
- Explore the ancient villages of the Himalayas, their culture, tradition, immigration problems, environmental impacts, and conservation practices.
- Hike & trek some of the unknown paths in the Himalayas with the most spectacular views of snow-clad mighty mountains.
- Understand how forest villages are working in one of the highest tigers density in the world and finding a balance between human and animal life in the foothills of the Himalayas.
- Dive deeper into the roots of spirituality and yoga. Understand what it really means for the people who are still connected with the real tradition of this ancient wisdom. On the banks of holy river Ganga, few days are dedicated to understanding the real soul of India.
The BeginningLanding in Delhi on day one at IGI International Airport and spending the second day in the city as well. Going through understanding the whole trip and making stronger bonds with each other. Exploring the city in a different way and going with the flow of Indian style.
The HimalayasPack your bags for the Himalayan villages and some high altitude travel. We will start in Delhi and visit some villages, stay there and understand their life in the Himalayas. Work with some nonprofit, have a close look at the problem of migration from these villages, lifestyle, culture, education, festival, temples, old stories, and whatnot. The real and ancient Himalayan experience.
The Forest FoothillsUnderstanding the life of wildlife with humans. Spending time with the villagers and nonprofit communities working to create a fine balance for the same. Exploring the stories of ancient tiger tales, some waterfalls, and birdwatching walks, and the choice is up to you if you want to go for a real safari in the wild as well.
Diving Deep In IndiaRishikesh is waiting for us for this last stretch of the trip to unwrap the deep meaning of spirituality and yoga. Explore the roots of ancient wisdom which is changing the world for last several generations on this planet. Going back to Delhi for the last one and half-day and wrapping up the trip with lots of stories and farewell moments.
- A detailed program around the core topic of the trip
- An amazing trip leader and storyteller for the whole trip
- Stay and lodging for the whole trip
- 03 meals a day during the whole trip
- Group travel during the trip
- Group entrance and fees to the places planned in the trip
- Discussions and meetings around the core topics of the trip
- Support from New Delhi head office anytime
- Flight to and from India
- Any personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the tour includes section.
No Details Found