Walk In The First City of Delhi | Stories of Love, War & Faith
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Sanjay Van or forest is an urban forest of Delhi, hiding many secrets in its core. The ruins of the first fort of Delhi, the first tomb of Delhi, the most ancient temple of Delhi, the first man-made pond of Delhi. Stories of love, hate, and revenge. Sanjay forest walk is a beautiful walk in nature with amazing stories and with a hint of faith. One must join the walk if you want to listen to the unknown tales of the city. Quite near to Delhi International Airport
- This tour is designed with the vision of Delhi as environmentally conscious.
- This tour will last for 03 hours
- We are operating this tour every day with different timings.
- Our zealous guide will lead your tour with stories around the place and history.
- A perfect walk for solo/ family / and friends.
- Amazing English speaking storyteller
- The Indian Tea and snacks
- Service Tax @9%
No details found.
No Details Found