- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The village which was the dream of ‘Sir Jim Corbett’, where he wanted to set up a tourism friendly, sustainable and environment-loving surrounding. As this village was his home, he purchased it from the government and later gifted to the villagers. Natives of this village still continuing Sir Jim Corbett’s Dream and living their simple and congenial life. Every year in the month of February they organize- Uttarakhand spring bird festival and promote their region, culture, and heritage in their own way.
- We will start this walk from the beautiful museum, which use to be Sir Corbett’s winter house.
- This heritage walk is around 3 km long and will take 2-3 hours to complete.
- Our team’s best nature lover will accompany you to make your walk a thoughtful.
- We have different trails in the village and we can select one of the trails based on your interest. It will be your choice that if you want to walk along with the canal, village or forest.
- A lot of stories and memories will walk along with you on this small walk. By the end of the walk, we will have a small brunch in the 'Ittu-sa' cafe in the village itself. A small village with sensitivity towards community, nature and environment is waiting for you.
- Amazing English/Hindi speaking Guide/Villager
- Entrance tickets to the museum
- Brunch at the cafe by end of the walk
- Taxes if any
No details found.
No Details Found