- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Mesmerising view of the waterfall ‘Barati Row’, which is a hidden gem of the jungle. Which will surely attract the peace admirers. Walking into the village will give you the view of lives and livelihood, walking stretch around 8kms. As our priority is sustainable tourism, we do not believe in conventional safaris because traveling is all about learning and interacting. Come one step ahead to love your nature, know more about your environment and contribute to the happiness of villagers. Become a part of the village walk and be the true traveller.
- This walk is suitable for an entire year because the experience of village surroundings cannot be separated into months.
- We will drive till the main road of the waterfall and that will be our meeting point also; from there we will walk to the waterfall- ‘Barati Row’ enjoy the astonishing view and pleasurable sound of the waterfall and dense forest.
- We will walk for the village ‘Pawalgarh’- where we are going to cross the river, walk on trails, cross the fields, smile with the villagers, click some of the most beautiful pictures, spot beautiful birds- yes, just like “The jungle book”.
- The stretch is about 8kms long and will take 3-4 hrs to cover. The walk will terminate at Birds and Words cafe- the best eco-cafe inside the jungle with a special brunch.
- Amazing English/Hindi speaking Guide/Villager
- Brunch at the cafe by end of the walk
- Taxes if any
No details found.
No gallery images found.
No Details Found